Complete Feed for All Classes of Sheep
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Delicious – your sheep will thank you!
- Non-medicated and no artificial preservatives
- Formulated for optimal health and proper growth
How to purchase:
- Available in 50 pound bags through our extensive retailer network
- Order feed in bulk for pick-up at the mill or shipment to your location (order minimum: 500 pounds)
|Crude Protein (min):||16%|
|Crude Fat (min):||6.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||6%|
|Copper (min):||8 ppm|
|Copper (max):||18 ppm|
|Selenium (min):||0.26 ppm|
|Vitamin A (min):||10,000 iu/lb|
Ingredients: Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Dehydrated Kelp Meal, Salt, Organic Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium BI-sulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Feeding Directions: Feed at a rate of 0.25 pounds to 0.5 pounds per 100 pounds bodyweight per day to supplement sheep while on pasture. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Store in a cool and dry place.
Coyote Creek Organic Feed Mill
13817 Klaus Ln.
Elgin, TX 78621
Certified Organic by Texas Department of Agriculture
*Ingredients may vary due to seasonal availability
<< Back to list